Answered By: Justin C
Last Updated: Feb 15, 2024     Views: 43

  1. The Air Force Survey Office (AFSO) has purview over attitude and opinion surveys directed to AF personnel. Prior to a survey being sent to AF personnel, a Survey Control Number (SCN) is required. Air University has an exemption to conduct surveys related to its programs and institutional effectiveness. To obtain this number, an official request must be submitted. More information and links to submit requests can be found at the Survey Control link below.


  1. The Air University's Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) is responsible for the ethical and regulatory requirements related to the protection of human participants in research. See the link below for the HRPP Point of Contact (POC), who oversees and facilitates all research protocols involving human subjects research.

Contact Us

Air University Library
600 Chennault Circle,
Building 1405
Maxwell AFB, 36112